Tulsa is a city in Oklahoma on the Arkansas River. This city was settled by the Lochapoka band of Native Americans during 1828 to 1836. This city is the cultural and art center of Oklahoma. It has world class art museums and opera and ballet companies. It is also one of the most Livable cities in the U.S.
Things to do:
- Blue Whale- This place was built by Hugh Davis on old route 66 and is a water front structure.
- Tulsa Zoo-Spread over an area of 85 acres, this Zoo has a huge variety of animals and a Safari train.
- Philbrook Museum of Art- It is a Renaissance style mansion having art collections from all over the World.
- Oklahoma Aquarium- This aquarium has thousands of marine species and you can touch Sharks and stingrays through glass.
- Gilcrease Museum- This museum has Native American and western art on Display
- Woodward Park
- Turkey Mountain Park- It is a Hilly Natural Park and has many trails for hiking and Jogging.
- Safari Joe’s H2O- It is an amusement Park with all sorts of kid friendly rides, slides and water play.
- Decopolis Tulsa art deco Museum
Where to stay:
- Aloft Tulsa- Aloft Tulsa offers a loft-inspired design with a tech-savvy twist, conveniently located near the Woodland Hills Mall, the BOK Center, and the Tulsa International Airport.
- Hampton Inn and Suites Tulsa Hills- Guests can take advantage of all free hot breakfasts, clean and fresh beds, and ample amenities offered at the Tulsa Hills.
- Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa Airport- This hotel is just next to the Airport and provides complimentary breakfast and Free Wi Fi. It has 2 restaurants, a bar and a spa center.